Tecan Software Competence Center GmbH
Link zur Homepage
Join the Tecan Software Team, and contribute to our empowering solutions at Tecan, a world leader in laboratory automation.With projects that support the treatment and diagnosis. Join us and contribute to our mission to make the world a better place.
Associate Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Tecan Software Competence Center -
Informatik, Informationssysteme und Datenbanken, Informationstechnik, Software-Technologie
Your team is committed to develop the best software applications for our instruments to making a significant impact on laboratory worker daily life by both making new features available that give easy access to results and, as well as improving their user experience. Our quality is not negotiable and always meets the requirements of the development of medical devices. We strive to improve the accessibility and easiness of automation in every lab.
You will work in a cross-functional team of Software- and Verification Engineers, Usability- and Regulatory Experts, Project Lead and Quality Engineer.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field of study or vocational training as a Fachinformatiker Anwendungsentwicklung(m/f/d) or related field
• Starting experience within object-oriented software development using C# / C++ or Java
• Ability to work with multi-functional (global) and remote teams.
• Good communication in English & German, both written and verbal
• The passion to learn and grow with us
• 4€ lunch allowance
• Pension schemes: You pay in your pension contributions and we pay the same
amount up to €100.
• E-Bike charging stations: You can charge your bike for free.
• E-Car charging stations: For 25 € you rent a underground parking space and
charge your car for free.
• Free Coffee, Water and Fruit
• Company anniversary gifts, Travel voucher
• 28 paid vacation days + company holidays between Christmas and New Years
Eve + 1 bank holiday in spring time
• Team Events
Deutsch - English
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Tecan is a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions. Our systems and components help people working in clinical diagnostics, basic and translational research and drug discovery bring their science to life. In particular, we develop, produce, market and support automated workflow solutions that empower laboratories.