Represent VanEck on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) by animating discussions, answering questions, referring people to VanEck content or sales personnel.
• Build and maintain relationships with financial bloggers and influencers: present ideas, share insights, and provide support on requests.
• Lead VanEck’s European website strategy in order to improve the website’s commercial effectiveness and user experience.
o Lead strategic development projects of the website (new content, new functionality)
o Identify development needs, based on data analysis (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Crazy Egg, A/B testing)
o Coordinate updates with VanEck’s IT web development team
Excellent analytical skills and acumen for data analysis
• A solid knowledge of and personal interest in investing (ETFs, crypto, stocks, etc.)
• A passion for web marketing and social media
• Ability to multi-task, work independently with minimum supervision, meet ambitious deadlines, and achieve superior results.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong project management skills to supervise multiple work streams simultaneously
• Fluency in German and English and other language skills are a plus
German - English - Dutch
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
“Don’t settle for the conventional. Dare to be different.” CEO Jan van Eck
Providing investors access to opportunities that will strengthen their portfolios is VanEck’s guiding principle. Through forward-looking, intelligently designed active and ETF solutions, we offer value-added exposures to emerging industries, asset classes and markets as well as differentiated approaches to traditional strategies.
We think beyond the financial markets to identify the trends—including economic, technological, political and social—that we believe will fuel investable opportunities. VanEck was one of the first U.S. asset managers to offer investors access to international markets and recognized early the transformative potential of gold investing, emerging markets and ETFs. Today, our firm’s capabilities range from core investment opportunities to more specialized exposures to enhance portfolio diversification.
Sonstige mit Finanzdienstleistungen verbundene Tätigkeiten