XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk.
We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
Quantitative Asset Servicing Analyst (f/m/d)
• Create cost transparency. Calculate, analyse, and benchmark highly complex processes and costs of ManCos, Fund Administrators, Depositary Banks and Securities Lending Agents in Europe and the US.
• Gain a holistic understanding of our clients’ investment portfolios. Derive new strategies and efficient implementation approaches.
• Increase the net return of institutional investors.
• Support the analysis on liquid and illiquid assets of our public and private markets teams.
• Synthesize your results in presentations and hold those in front of our clients and their service providers
• Develop new quantitative models and software tools to enhance process automation
• Strong quantitative skills and high affinity to numbers – you believe that data analytics are cool.
• Experience in quantitative modelling, software development, and databases.
• Intrinsic motivation to tackle and solve complex quantitative issues.
• You consider precision as a principle, not as a burden.
• Self-driven, very well organized, and a result-oriented team player.
• Excel is your friend.
• Highly proficient in German (this is a must) and English.
• Flexible working arrangements, trust-based vacation time.
• Mentoring, internal and external training – tailored to your specific needs.
• Support in obtaining additional qualifications and certificates relevant to our business.
• Competitive compensation, optional pension scheme.
• Team of bright-minded people, open and supportive culture.
• International culture where the team feels empowered, responsible, and valued.
• Opportunity to grow with the company and leave you footprints.
German - English
Beginn: Ab sofort
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
XTP is the market leader for implementation efficiency in institutional asset management. Our clients are large institutional investors such as pension funds, insurers and reinsurers. With our big-data-driven, forensic approach we create transparency of costs, processes and investment risks, across all asset classes.
Erbringung sonstiger wirtschaftlicher Dienstleistungen für Unternehmen und Privatpersonen